The recruitment notification for RBI Group B 2019 has been released by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Earlier a short notice was published on this. Candidates can apply for this recruitment drive from the official website, www.rbi.org.in .
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application process starts on||22nd September 2019|
|Application process ends on||11th October 2019|
- There are total 199 vacancies for this recruitment drive.
- There are 156 positions for Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General, 20 for Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR, and 23 for Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM.
Where DEPR stands for Department of Economic and Policy Research and DSIM stands for Department of Statistics and Information Management.
- The age of the candidates must not be less than 21 years and more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be there for the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must be graduate in any stream from the recognized university.
- The exam will be in two phases.
- Phase one exam will be on 9th November 2019.
- Candidates qualifying in Phase 1 will be able to appear for phase 2.
- Phase 2 exam will be on 1st and 2nd December 2019.
Candidates can go through the direct link, direct link for more information on the vacancy and updates.