The recruitment notification for SSC stenographer has been released by the Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Grade C, D recruitment examinations have been released. Candidates can apply for the post through the official website, www.ssc.nic.in .
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Online Application||20th September 2019|
|Online Applications ends on||18th October 2019|
|Last date of online payment||20th October 2019|
|Last date of payment through challan||22nd October 2019|
|Date of the Exam||5th to 7th May 2020|
- Applicants Must have passed the Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized university.
- The minimum age limit for the candidates is 18 years.
- The maximum age to appear for the exam is 27 years.
- The upper age limit is further being relaxed for the reserved category candidates.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2020:
- Visit the official website, as mentioned above.
- Click on the “SSC Stenographer 2019” link.
- Instructions must be read carefully.
- Enter the information to register.
- Check and make the online payment.
- Submit the form and take a print of the application form.
The total number of candidates qualified previously are 601 in Group C, and 2267 in Group D. Candidates must stay tuned to our Group for more updates and information.