Reserve Bank of India is one of the most reputed organizations of the country. With millions of candidates appearing for a few seats available, cut off marks play an extremely important role. Since the examination was successfully conducted on 9th November 2019, the candidates are waiting for the declaration of results, and then the release of cut-off marks.
The cut-off marks for RBI Grade B examination will be released on the official website after the results are declared. Here are a few details of RBI Grade B examination, held in November 2019:
- The recruitment notification was released by RBI in September 2019.
- The total number of seats available are 199 in total.
- The candidates from the General category can appear 6 times for the examination, while there is no limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates.
- The expected Grade B salary will be around Rs. 67,933, including perks, allowances and incentives.
- The candidates who clear Grade B examination, will be eligible to appear for Mains and Interview.
Expected Cut-off for RBI Grade B 2019 examination
RBI Grade B Previous Year Cut Off 2018
Here is the subject wise cutoff for RBI Grade B examination in 2018:
|Category||General Awareness||English||Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||Overall|
RBI Grade B Main Cut Off 2018
|Aggregate Marks in Phase II – Out of 300 marks||201.25||180.25||180.25||186.25||180.25|
|Aggregate Marks in Mains and Personal Interview (Out of 350)||248.50||221.25||219.5||235.50||General- 235.50, OBC- 223|
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for RBI Grade B 2019 Notification – Admit card Released for Phase I Exam
Candidates can follow these and make an estimate of their selection.