RBI has released a notification for 199 posts vacancies for Grade B officers in the Reserve Bank of India. Candidates who are interested can check the details on the official website.
Now the mock test is here for free. Attempt the RBI Grade B mock test now for free by checking out the ability.
The mock test consists of those expected questions which are 80 questions in total from the General Awareness section that will most probably be asked in the RBI Grade B officer Phase-1 exam. This exam is arranged to be held on 9th November 2019.
The online application forms were closed on the 11th of October 2019. The candidates who had already registered for the same can now download their RBI Grade B admit card 2019 from the official website.
It is a good career option for those candidates who are interested in taking up a job as an officer in RBI. This exam is conducted every year by the Reserve Bank of India. To become an officer the selection process will consist of both the exam and the interview phase.
The important dates for the exam can be given as follows:
|Start date of application||21st of September 2019|
|Last date of submission||11th of October 2019|
|Admit card download date||25th of October 2019|
|RBI Grade B exam date (Phase 1)||9th of November 2019|
|RBI Grade B exam date (Phase 2)||1st of December 2019|
There are in total 199 vacancies which can be segregated as follows:
- RBI Grade B General: 156
- RBI Grade B DEPR: 20
- RBI Grade B DSIM: 23
- Total: 199
The application fees were as follows:
- General/OBC: 850 rupees
- SC/ ST/ PWD: 100 rupees
- Staff: NIL
The eligibility criteria for the candidates can be given as follows:
- Candidate should be of minimum 21 years of age and maximum 30 years of age.
- If a candidate has a PhD or M.Phil degree, then upper age limit is 34 and 32 years of age respectively.
- RBI Grade B General Officers: Graduation degree with 60% of marks as well as in 10th and 12th
- RBI Grade B DEPR Officer: Master’s degree in economics with a minimum of 55% marks
- RBI Grade B DSIM Officer: Master’s degree in statistics/ mathematical statistics mathematical economics/ econometrics/ statistics and informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ applied statistics and informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks.
Those candidates who have successfully applied for the exam can now download their admit card. The steps given below can be accessed to download the admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: rbi.org.in
- Step 2: Click on opportunities section
- Step 3: Go to current openings
- Step 4: Click on RBI Grade B recruitment
- Step 5: Click on the admit card link and enter the details and click on submit button
- Step 6: Admit card will be displayed which can be downloaded and saved on the computer.
The mock tests are a way of improving the preparation, which is being done for the exam. Candidates who will be appearing for the exam on 9th of November 2019 can attempt this exam to make sure that they have spotted all the weak and strong areas and work on it.
These questions will also help you revise everything that has been studied. These questions have been prepared after going through the syllabus and the paper pattern thoroughly. In this exam candidates will be asked 200 questions out of which 80 will be from general awareness.