Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the application status of the aspirants who applied for the different posts of Level 1 under CEN No. RRC 01/2019. The candidates who applied can now check their application status on the official website of RRB, http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/.
The application status of the applicants will be shown as either of these two possibilities:
- Provisionally eligible candidate
- Rejected candidate along with the reason for the rejection.
How to check the application status for the posts of Level 1 under CEN No. RRC 01/2019:
- The applicants will have to visit the official website of the Indian Railways at http://www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ heading on the home page.
- You are required to click on the regional website of the region from where applied.
- Then select and click on the applied RRC link to check the status of your application.
- Enter your Registration number and date of birth to log-in.
- The application status will unveil and be displayed on your screen.
The opportunity to check the status of the application is available till July 31st, 2019 23:59 pm. The applicants must keep in mind that their candidacy is purely provisional and can be scrapped anytime during the recruitment process.
Exam pattern of RRB Recruitment 2019:
The candidates must have adequate knowledge on matters related to General Science, Mathematics, General Intelligence and reasoning along with issues and matters concerning General awareness and current affairs.
The total marks for the questions to be answered are 100 and there will be a negative marking scheme that candidates should be aware of. 1/3rd of marks is to be deducted for each wrong answer.
The CBT (Computer Based Test) will be of a duration of 90 minutes under which the candidates will be required to answer a total of 100 questions. 25 questions from general science and mathematics each, 30 from general intelligence and reasoning and lastly 20 questions from general awareness and current affairs. The merits gained on the CBT will decide whether the candidate will be summoned for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for further filtration or not.