Expected cut off marks for RRB JE 2019 has been released today. Candidates who have appeared in RRB JE 2019 first stage CBT can now check the tentative cut off marks. The exam was from 22nd May 2019 to 2nd June 2019. Official website for RRB JE is http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/.
The cut off marks are estimated and may vary from the result. It is being calculated based on the difficulty level of the first stage computer-based test.
Expected Cut-Off for RRB JE 2019 1st Stage CBT:
|Name of the category||Cut off Marks||Cut off percentage|
|General||60 to 70||40%|
|OBC||55 to 65||30%|
|SC||45 to 55||30%|
|ST||40 to 50||25%|
Exam Pattern for RRB JE 2019:
- Correct answer will lead to the addition of 1 mark.
- Each wrong answer will lead to the deduction of 1/3rd marks.
- There will be four sections: Mathematics, General Intelligence, General Awareness, and General Science.
- Exam duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- There will be a total of 100 questions of 100 marks.
Once the candidate gets qualified in the first stage, they will be promoted to the second stage. The final selected candidates will be called for medical test and document verification. Stay tuned to the official website for more updates on RRB JE 2019.