The Punjab School Education Board on behalf of the State Council of Educational Research and Training will be conducting the long awaited Punjab TET 2019 examination on 15th December 2019.
The Punjab School Education Board has declared that it now invites online applications for PTET on 3rd November 2019.
Those candidates who are eligible can apply online at the official website https://www.pseb.ac.in/pstet on or before 25th November 2019. The application fee for unreserved category candidates is INR 600 for one paper and INR 1200 for two.
Those candidates under the reserved category will need to pay INR 300 for one paper and INR 600 for two papers. The application fee is waived off for ex-servicemen.
It is to be noted that the upcoming exam in December 2019 is regarded as the 2018 session by the Punjab School Education Board.
Once online, candidates must click on the link: “Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (to be conducted in December 2019)”.
The important dates to remember for the exam are as follows:
|Application Starts||3 November 2019|
|Application Ends||25 November 2019|
|Correction Window Opens||26 November 2019|
|Correction Window Closes||28 November 2019|
|Admit Card Available for Download||9 December 2019|
|PSTET Entrance||15 December 2019|
We are pleased to compile for you a step by step procedure to fill up the online registration:
- Visit the official online portal: pstet.net
- Click on ‘New User’ to begin your registration process.
- You will be provided detailed instructions. Follow them carefully before proceeding.
- Register with your username, email id and password.
- Now log in with this user name and password to fill up the online application form.
- Upload scanned images of required photograph and signature according to specified size and requirements.
- Make the online payment for the exam as per your papers and category.
- Verify all details before submission.
- Take a printout and save the application for further reference at exam centre.
- Make sure you apply only on official website.
Pro tip: For filling up online forms, it is advisable that you keep a set of online documents scanned, saved and ready on your system.
This will save you from the last minute hassle of finding and locating these documents every time there is an application requirement.
However, it is also essential to remember that image specifications will change from website to website.