Satyawati College, Delhi University has invited applications for Assistant Professor Posts in different subjects on a permanent basis. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online on the official website within 2 weeks of the publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper i.e. 15th November 2019.
- Employment newspaper week- 2nd November 2019 to 8th November 2019.
- The Last date to submit the online application- within 2 weeks of the publication of advertisement in the employment newspaper.
Assistant professor- 35 posts
- Commerce- 7.
- Economics – 10.
- English – 5.
- History – 4.
- Mathematics – 1.
- Political science – 4.
- Sanskrit – 1.
- Urdu – 3.
Assistant professor- the candidate should have passed master’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university or institution. The candidate must have cleared the national eligibility test conducted by UGC in the relevant discipline.
|UR/OBC/EWS category candidates||Rs.500/-|
Mode of payment:
The candidates can make the payment online using credit or debit cards or internet banking.
How to apply:
The candidates applying for the Assistant Professor post at Satyawati College can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website satyawati.du.ac.in.
- Go to the recruitment section.
- Find the advertisement for the Assistant Professor.
- Read the details carefully.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check all the details once again.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form of Satyawati College Assistant Professor post- 2019 for future reference.
You can also read, Delhi University (Lakshmibai College) Recruitment 2019.