Applications are invited for the Consultant positions (Technical/Accounts/Audit/Admin) by the Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Rights Authority and the interested candidates can apply for PPV&FR Authority, 2019 by following the format that is prescribed. This has to be done by the candidates before or on January 7, 2020.
Summary of Job:
- A notification is put out for the 2019 recruitment by the PPV&FR Authority for six posts for consultants in the field of Technical, Admin, Audit, Accounts.
- The final date of submission for this recruitment program is January 7, 2020.
- The official URL that can be visited to get further information on this recruitment process is as follows:
- The city that the recruitment process is centered in is New Delhi in India.
- The educational qualification demands for a Doctorate in functional areas.
Information Regarding Job Vacancy:
- Three posts open for Technical Consultant
- One post available for Admin Consultant
- One post available for Accounts and Audit Consultant
- One post available for Hindi Consultant
Criteria for eligibility:
- Ph.D. in the fields of both Plant Breeding and Genetics
- The candidate should have a minimum experience in the relevant field of at least 10 years
- Concerning the application receipt as on January 7, 2020, the candidate should not the exceed the age limit of 65 years
The candidates who are interested can apply for the 2019 Recruitment of the Protection of Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Rights Authority through the format that is prescribed by PPV&FR Authority and it should be done so before Jan 7 or on Jan 7, 2020. This format is available on their above-mentioned official website.
Self-certified testimonials, along with the filled application should be sent to the following address-
Deputy Registrar &I/c (Admin), PPV&FR Authority, S-2, A Block, NASC Complex, DPS Marg, New Delhi-110012