The Punjab National Bank (PNB), Circle Office Shimla Regent House welcomed applications for the post of Coach, Senior Hockey Team. The eligible candidates shall apply for the post in the designated format on or before 18 October 2019.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application process ends on||18th October 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Coach Post:
- The candidate should be NIS qualified.
- He should be an FIH coaching course in a high performance fitted.
- Also, the experience and proven capability of coaching and development at the domestic level with reputed teams for the last two years.
- The knowledge of managing trends in coaching, including practices and the appropriate application of leading technology tools.
- The effective management skills that show your expertise to build and successfully implement strategic plans. and round the clock observational and analytical skills.
- The icing o cake shall be that the candidate shall be a Self-motivator and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- The selection will be done on the basis of personal interaction/interview.
- The interview will be carried tentatively on 21 October at Corporate Office, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi.
How to Apply:
- The Interested candidates can apply to the post in the designated format and
- The official website for PNB 2019 Recruitment is https://www.pnbindia.in/ .
- Send the application/bio-data along with other important documents to notified address.
The candidate should be responsible for the coaching and preparation of the PNB, Senior Hockey Team. that meant Toto counselor performances of players during practice/matches. and assistance in the selection of the team for various tournaments.
In case of error detected in the application such as false share of information is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he has provided any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his candidature will automatically stand void.