NSUT, Delhi has welcomed applications for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor posts on direct enlistment basis in different offices – Engineering and Technology, Management, Sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) and Humanities (English). The qualified individuals can apply online to the post through the official site most recent by 20 February 2020 till 12.00 PM (night).
|Notification||NSUT, Delhi Recruitment 2020 for 135 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 20, 2020|
|Education Qual||Doctorate, Graduate, Post Graduate|
- Commencement of Submission of Online Application: 10 January 2020
- End of Submission of Online Application: 20 February 2020 till 12.00 PM
- End of Submission of Hard Copy Application: 28 February 2020
- Assistant Professor – 74 Posts
- Associate Professor– 44 Posts
- Professor – 17 Posts
- Subject-wise vacancy break-up available in the Official Notification
- Assistant Professor – Graduate/ Post Graduate in relevant discipline and NET/SLET/SET qualified, if applicable.
- Associate Professor– Master’s Degree along with PhD in relevant discipline and minimum 8 years of experience in teaching / research / industry.
- Professor – Master’s Degree along with PhD in relevant discipline and minimum 10 years of experience in teaching / research / industry. At least 6 research papers published.
Age Limits (as on closing date applications):
- Assistant Professor – Upper limit 35 years
- Associate Professor– Upper limit 50 years
- Professor – Upper Limit 55 years
- Note: Age Relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBC individuals as per the norms.
- For General and OBC Candidates– Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply?
The qualified aspirants can apply online to the post through the official application structure available at (http://nsut.ac.in ) of the University. Once the online application is submitted, the hard copy of the same is to be sent alongside the required documents and certificates as mentioned in the official notice to The Registrar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078. The last date of accommodation of printed version of the online application is 28 February 2020.