NL Dalmia (Niranjanlal Dalmia) is an institute of management studies and research which is located in Maharashtra, Mumbai. It was formed under NL Dalmia educational society which was founded by Niranjanlal Dalmia. It was established in the year 1995.
The courses offered by the institute are Master’s degree in Management Studies, Master’s degree in Marketing Management, Master’s degree in Financial Management, Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Post-graduate Diploma in Business Management, and PhD in Management.
The institute Masters in Management Studies is affiliated to the University of Mumbai, a PGDBM a three year part-time and the full-time course are approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). The institute is ranked among 25 B-schools brands by TNS mode-Business Barons Survey in February 2007.
The other rankings of the institute are as follows:
- It is ranked among India’s top B-schools in CNBC TV 18’s 2013 survey.
- It is ranked among India’s top 25 B-schools by Zee business and the Pioneer Newspaper 2011.
- It is ranked among India’s top 30 B-schools by Hindustan Times 2011.
- It is ranked among India’s top 45 business schools by Outlook magazine in the year 2004, 2005, and 2006.
- It is ranked among India’s top 30 Business school by Zee Business News channel 2009.
- It is ranked among India’s top 24 B-school by Zee business news channel 2010.
Click Here, To check more information about NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research; Also Discuss Admission Process, Fees, Courses and Campus Facilities.
Top B-schools in India:
- N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai.
NL Dalmia is one of the private business schools in India. It offers PG programmes in management. Admissions for the PG programmes are conducted every year. It aims to nurture and enhance, empower the skills of future generation business leaders by giving value based quality education.
- IIM- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad.
It is an autonomous institute. It is the second IIM established after IIM Calcutta. It is consistently ranked as one of the top B-schools in India and also in the Asia-Pacific region. The institute offers PG courses, Diploma courses, Certificate courses, Executive programmes, and fellowship programmes.
- IIM- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
It is also an autonomous B-school and it works under the guidelines of the Ministry of Human Resources and development. It offers doctoral programmes in management and many PG programmes. It was established in the year 1973.
- IIM- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
It is the first IIM. It is a single B-school which has triple accreditation namely- EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB. It is also a member of the Global Alliance in Management Education. It is mainly well known for its Finance-related courses and is considered as the best institute for the world of finance. It was established in the year 1961.
- IIM- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.
It was established in the year 1984. It is an autonomous public business school. It is recognized as an institution of excellence by the Ministry of Human resource development. It offers PG diploma, fellowship programmes, and executive programmes. The institute is accredited by London-based Association of MBA (AMBA).