[Official] NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research 2020-22 PGDM Admissions Discussion Queries

414 Posts  ·  796 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research PGDM 2020-22 and Get all the details about NL Dalmia Institute, Fees, Cut Off and Placements from our MBA section

Page 1 of 42

What are the tentative dates for GDPI ?

2 comments
abhi_athavale
@abhi_athavaleNLDIMSR  ·  5 karma

GDPI process will be conducted between 25th March and 5th May. Once you login and register, you have the ability to choose your own GDPI slot as per your convenience

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
r23pathak
@r23pathak  ·  0 karma

ok thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Profile: 10/12/Grad(Bcom): 89, 84.5, 83.29 I am MCom graduate 70.5 and CA intermediate passed student (now in CA Final). QUESTION: 1. Experience: Ca articleship of 3 yrs consisting of 2 yrs in Ca firm dealing in Bank audit and 1 yr in Abu Dhabi Commercial bank as Industrial Trainee in Finance dept. Can this experience be counted as work experience while applying to NL Dalmia? 2. Educational qualifications : I have updated post graduation qualification as MCom. But I am not able to update CA Intermediate qualification. Can't I add one more qualification?

1 like1 comment
abhi_athavale

Hello!

Please fill the above mentioned experience details in the form as they will be considered. For the latter query, please message us your contact details so that our counselor can contact you and the query can be resolved.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the gdpi locations?

1 comment
abhi_athavale

GDPI is conducted in Mumbai campus only

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The selection process at N.L Dalmia is based on an overall profile and not only your grades. Every student who applies is required to appear for the GDPI process.

Below is the marking scheme for the evaluation process:   

1. Entrance test score i.e. CAT or XAT or CMAT or MH-CET or MAT or ATMA Score (We will convert your percentile to our grading scale as per our admission criteria)  40 marks  

2. Personal Interview 20 marks

3. Group Discussion 15 marks

4. Past Academic Record(10th,12th and graduation) 15 marks

5. Work Experience 5 marks

6. Extra- curricular activities(Sports or Cultural)-(District/State/National level) 5 marks

Total 100 marks

NLDIMSR
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
NLDIM
@NLDIMNLDIMSR  ·  180 karma

The academic session begins in the last week of June

Work94
@Work94  ·  1 karma

@NLDIM Thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CMAT 87.33 percentile '2020 Can I expect a call for gd-pi?

1 comment
NLDIM

Every student who applies to NL Dalmia is required to appear for the GDPI process. To apply, please logon to https://www.nldalmia.in/. GDPI slots are filling up fast so we suggest that you book your slots as early as possible.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MAT - 93.61 10th - 89 12th- 84.5 Graduation BCOM- 83.33 MCOM - 70.5 Pursuing CA Final, Have 3 yrs articleship experience. Any chance of getting dalmia's call for PGDM Finance?

1 like1 comment
NLDIM

Every student who applies to NL Dalmia is required to appear for the GDPI process. The selection of candidates is based on an overall profile. To apply, please logon to https://www.nldalmia.in/. GDPI slots are filling up fast so we suggest that you book your slots as soon as possible.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the right way to fill the annual gross salary in pgdm form. Why it shows error while filling it.please guide me

1 comment
NLDIM

Try filling CTC per anumm

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which one would you suggest for HR

NL Dalmia
Welingkar Mumbai
XISS Ranchi
IMT Hyderabad
28 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What is the ATMA cutoff for PGDM program ?

1 like1 comment
NLDIM

Every student who applies to NL Dalmia is required to appear for the GDPI process. The selection of candidates is based on an overall profile. To apply, please logon to https://www.nldalmia.in/. GDPI slots are filling up fast so we suggest that you book your slots as soon as possible. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cmat- 88.35%ile 10- 64% 12-63% Grad-65% No work experience Any chance? Please do reply me and help me out

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Inkandfable
@Inkandfable  ·  1 karma

No the last date is 31st March

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NLDIM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...