What are the tentative dates for GDPI ?
Profile: 10/12/Grad(Bcom): 89, 84.5, 83.29 I am MCom graduate 70.5 and CA intermediate passed student (now in CA Final). QUESTION: 1. Experience: Ca articleship of 3 yrs consisting of 2 yrs in Ca firm dealing in Bank audit and 1 yr in Abu Dhabi Commercial bank as Industrial Trainee in Finance dept. Can this experience be counted as work experience while applying to NL Dalmia? 2. Educational qualifications : I have updated post graduation qualification as MCom. But I am not able to update CA Intermediate qualification. Can't I add one more qualification?
The selection process at N.L Dalmia is based on an overall profile and not only your grades. Every student who applies is required to appear for the GDPI process.
Below is the marking scheme for the evaluation process:
1. Entrance test score i.e. CAT or XAT or CMAT or MH-CET or MAT or ATMA Score (We will convert your percentile to our grading scale as per our admission criteria) 40 marks
2. Personal Interview 20 marks
3. Group Discussion 15 marks
4. Past Academic Record(10th,12th and graduation) 15 marks
5. Work Experience 5 marks
6. Extra- curricular activities(Sports or Cultural)-(District/State/National level) 5 marks
Total 100 marks
MAT - 93.61 10th - 89 12th- 84.5 Graduation BCOM- 83.33 MCOM - 70.5 Pursuing CA Final, Have 3 yrs articleship experience. Any chance of getting dalmia's call for PGDM Finance?
What is the right way to fill the annual gross salary in pgdm form. Why it shows error while filling it.please guide me
Cmat- 88.35%ile 10- 64% 12-63% Grad-65% No work experience Any chance? Please do reply me and help me out