NIA (National Investing Agency) has released the notification for the position of Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP). The eligible people can apply for the post through the official website.
There are about 10 vacancies for the post of Additional Superintendent of Police and will be hired on the absorption/deputation basis in NIA. The application process in online mode will close on 31st October 2019. The candidates will be appointed in the places of Mumbai, Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Raipur, Kochi, Chandigarh, and Jammu.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Application process ends on||31st October 2019|
|Date of the Exam||To be announced soon|
The candidates must have a degree with at least 2 years of experience in handling cases of investigation of a crime and intelligence work or training in counter-terrorism, etc.
The age of the candidates must not exceed the age limit of 56 years.
The candidates for the post of Additional Superintendent of Police will be selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to apply:
The candidates willing to apply for the additional superintendent of police post can apply by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website www.nia.gov.in.
- On the homepage, find the recruitment and training tab and click on it.
- Click on the link provided as inviting nomination for the post of ASP in the NIA based on deputation.
- Read the instructions carefully and download the format.
Documents required for NIA recruitment 2019:
- Application form in the format given.
- Attested copy of APAR dossier from 2013-2014 to 2017-2019.
- Integrity certificate and vigilance clearance certificate.
- Details of major/minor penalties forced during the last 10 years.
NIA recruitment 2019 salary details:
The selected ones will get the pay band between Rs.67700 to Rs.208700 with grade pay of Rs. 6600 per month.
You can also read, NIA Recruitment 2019 for 65 Inspectors and Sub-Inspectors Posts.