The technical and nursing grade 3 examination is scheduled to take place in 2019, the date will be announced soon by the DME. The Directorate of medical examination has just released an official announcement that the admit card for the grade 3 examination has been released on the official website. The candidates who have passed the eligibility test and submitted their application form can download the admit card from the official web link of the Directorate of medical examination.
The important dates that the candidates should make note of are as follows
|Starting Date to Download the Admit Card||October 22, 2019|
|Date of The Grade 3 Examination||Yet to Be Announced|
Steps to download DME Assam Grade III Technical & Nursing admit card 2019:
The candidates who have to download the admit card has to follow the following steps:
- The candidates should visit the official website of the Directorate of medical examination, www.dme.assam.gov.in
- In the home page the candidates will find a link that says,” Download admit card for grade 3 non-technical examination”.
- Clicking on the official web link will take the candidates to a new page.
- In the new page the candidates have to login with their login number and password.
- Once the admit card is downloaded from the given link, the candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the admit card with them as they admit card in the examination is mandatory.
The examination will be of the multiple-choice question type. The examination is a written exam and not an online exam. There is a total of 5 subjects which the candidates must appear for. The 5 subjects are as follows:
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge