National Investigation Agency of New Delhi has recently issued a notice for recruitment of 65 Inspectors and Sub-Inspectors for the year 2019. Aspiring candidates can now apply in the prescribed format before 18th August 2019. For additional assistance candidates can even log in to their official websites www.nia.gov.in.
|Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Basic eligibility criteria for NIA Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a relevant university or institution
- A minimum of 2 years experience in handling cases of terrorism, investigation of criminal cases or operation or information technology or intelligence
- Maximum age-limit of candidate should be 56 years
- A Inspectors should have 5 years of grade while a Sub-Inspector should have 6 years of grade rendered after appointment on a regular basis.
How to apply offline for NIA recruitment 2019 :
- First click on the NIA recruitment 2019 pdf notification – https://www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm
- Next read the instructions carefully and make sure you fulfill all the necessary criteria
- You can then click and download the application form
- Now take a print of your application form
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form ( eg: name, address, etc)
- Provide xerox copies of other important documents
- Post the application to the given postal address below:
“The DIG (Admin) NIA HQ, Opposite, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003”
Candidates who are interested can join NIA after clearing the SSC CGL examinations and can develop a career in the same as well. In the initial years, the officers will be given charge of official duties and later on they will get opportunities to assist their senior officers in field raid. The job profile is quite challenging as it includes cases relating to terrorism.