The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET is held once a year in India. This exam helps students to enter their desired medical colleges; both private and government colleges accept NEET scores. NEET 2019 also covers dental colleges. This exam can be given by students who wish to find a seat in a medical college for an undergraduate degree or for a postgraduate degree.
About NEET 2019 and exam details
NEET 2019 exam will be held:
- For three hours, and
- Will have MCQs (multiple choice questions)
The language of the paper can be selected by the candidate themselves. NEET is held in English, Hindi, Assamese, Urdu and in many other languages. The exam is an online computer-based exam, where the candidate will have to select the correct answer.
NEET exam and Admit Card
A candidate who is appearing for the NEET exam will not be allowed to enter the exam center without the NEET 2019 admit card. The security guards at the entrance of the exam center will have a look at the admit card before they let the candidate inside.
All the candidates who have registered for the exam successfully, and have paid the requisite exam form fee, will be able to find their admit cards. The official notification of the admit card will be released on the official website, and the candidates will be able to download their admit cards only after they log in.
Here are the steps to find your admit card for NEET 2019:
- First of all, you will have to check the notification for NEET 2019 admit card release. Once the admit cards are released, you will be able to download it from the official website.
- You should go to the official website and look for a log in option. Log on to the official website, nbe.edu.in.
- Once the website loads up, you should locate the NEET PG tab.
- And locate the login option, click on it when you find it.
- After clicking on the log in button, you will be redirected to another page.
- You will find that there are blanks for your registration number and password.
- Fill in the correct details and click on Login. Remember that passwords are case sensitive.
- Once you are logged in, you will find a link to download the admit card. Click on it.
- After clicking on the link, you will have to review the personal details on the website. Check your personal details, the exam venue and all other details on the admit card. If you feel that there are any faults, make sure that you edit them or get in touch with the authorities to fix them.
You should keep in mind that the NEET 2019 admit card can only be downloaded online only. The NEET 2019 admit card can be downloaded only during a stipulated time.
What information will you find on the NEET 2019 admit card
Admit card for NEET 2019 will have the following details of the candidate:
- Name of the candidate appearing for the exam.
- A recent photograph of the candidate.
- Registration number of the candidate.
- The name of the parent or the guardian’s
- The medium of the exam.
- The details about the exam
- Roll number of the candidate.
- Subject’s selected by the candidate.
- Time of the exam.
- Slot-wise division of the exam.
Along with this, you should remember that a recent photograph of the candidate with a white background will have to be pasted on the admit card. Here are the specifications that need to be kept in mind:
- The resolution of the photograph should be 600 dpi.
- The size of the photograph should be 35×45 mm (minimum) and should at least cover 75% of the candidates face and head.
- The background should be mandatorily white only.
- The photograph should display the full face of the candidate.
- There should be no shadows in the picture.
- The photograph should not have scratches, marks or any other kind of signs of tampering.
Guidelines to follow
Here are some important things to remember:
- A candidate must download their admit cards online, in the stipulated time only.
- The candidates must reach the exam venue on the day of the exam between 1:30 PM to 3:00P PM.
- A candidate must have a print out of the admit card; the security guards will check the admit card before you enter the exam venue.
- The candidate must also carry a valid ID proof along with their admit cards.
- The candidates will have to log in between 3:15 PM and 3:30 PM.
You should be careful when you cross-check the details on your admit card. If there are any issues with your admit card, you should try to fix them as soon as possible or get in touch with the authorities to rectify the mistakes.