The online registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2020 has been started by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same through the official website of NEET.
The registration process begins today and will continue till 21st November 2019. The exam is scheduled to be on 5th January 2020 and the result will be declared tentatively on 31st January 2020. Candidates who are eligible can apply for the same in the prescribed format as instructed.
|Name of the Event
|The last date of registration
|21st November 2019
|Date of the exam
|5th January 2020
|Result will be declared on
|31st January 2020
The official website to apply for NEET PG 2020 is https://cdn3.digialm.com.html.
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate from a recognised college or university.
- Candidate also needs to have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or may be State Medical Council.
- They must have completed one year of internship.
- The completion of the one-year internship must be on or before 31st March 2020.
Steps to apply for NEET PG 2020:
- Visit the official web page of NEET.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’
- Then, go to the ‘New Application Login’ link.
- Enter the required credentials asked in the specific format.
- Click on the submit and take print of the same for future use.
The general and OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 3750 for NEET PG 2020 whereas SC/ST/PwD category candidates must pay Rs 2750. For more information, please stay tuned to our page or the official website of NEET.
You can also read, NEET PG 2020 Registration Date.