National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2017 will be conducted by the National Board of Examinations(NBE) in 86 tests centres across 41 cities in the country. The centralized examination will be conducted for admission in MS/MD/Post Graduate Diploma (Medical) and PG MDS (Dental) courses offered at various government/state/private run medical/dental institutes. Candidates, interested in applying for NEET PG 2017, need to carefully read the instructions available on the website of NBE.
Candidates need to first register themselves. After registration and applying online, candidates need to schedule their examination from the NBE website. The scheduling of examination should be done carefully, as candidates will not get a chance to re-schedule their examination venue and time, once locked.
Steps to Schedule exam date and location
- Candidates need to log in with their username and password, which is provided to them after registering to NBE website.
- Once the personal information like name, gender, date of birth and educational details are submitted, the candidates will be lead to the exam scheduling page.
- From the 41 cities, the candidates need to choose their preferred city through the drop down option under the ‘location’ selection tab at the website.
- The candidates must not delay the process of scheduling as they will get the locations on ‘first come first serve basis’.
- Under the test location, there will be option for the available test sites for the particular city. The candidates need to select the test sites and make their travel plans accordingly.
- Once the candidates are done with location, they will need to select the test date between November 30 to December 3(for Dental) and December 5 to 13 (for Medical).
- After the selection of the date, they need to choose either the 10 am test session or the 3:45pm session.
- Clicking on the ‘Save and Finish’ button will complete the process of scheduling.