The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) declared the round one seat allotment result today, August 28, 2016. The committee allocated seats under the 15% all India quota for MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) courses. Candidates can now check round one seat allotment list on the official portal.
MCC is formed by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, to conduct the online seat allocation process for qualified NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) candidates. MCC has allocated seats from All India Rank (AIR) 10 to AIR 7,573 under Unreserved (UR)/ Open Category, and a total of 3,818 seats have been allocated across all categories in round one.
Candidates must report at the allotted Medical or Dental college, between August 29 to September 3, 2016, by 5 pm, to confirm the seat. They should make sure to carry the following original documents as well as five attested photocopies while reporting at the college:
- Admit Cards of class 12 exam Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if class 10 Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10 Certificate
- Class 12 Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Eight passport size photographs same as attached on the application form
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line
- Proof of identity
- If applicable, carry the following certificates.(SC/ST/OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate in the standard format as specified by MCC. Orthopedic Physical Disability Certificate as specified here).
Candidates should note that if they fail to carry the required documents, they will not be allowed to take admission in the allotted college.