The Navodaya Vidyalaya notified about the online registration for the posts of PGT, TGT and LDC. There are a total of 2370 vacant positions. So, the candidates who are willing to apply should do so before August 9, 2019.
The candidate should register for the exams on or before August 9, 2019, and the application process should be completed on or before August 12, 2019. The official website is https://navodaya.gov.in/ .
To be able to apply for the above-mentioned posts, the candidates should fulfil the following eligibility criteria
- POST GRADUATE TEACHER: The candidates who are willing to be a post-graduate teacher should have a B.Ed degree and additionally, a degree in MA or MSc or M.Com with a minimum mark of 50%.
- TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER: A degree in Bachelor of education is mandatory. Other than that, the candidate should have a master’s degree related to the field that he/she is interested in teaching with a minimum mark of 50%.
- MUSIC: In order to be qualified to become a music teacher in the NVS, the candidate should have a bachelor or master’s degree from a recognized university or college which is approved by the government.
The basic salary will differ for the candidates belonging to different positions. The salary for the following posts is as follows:
- Post Graduate Teacher – Rs.47,600 to 1,15,000 per month.
- Trained Graduate Teacher – Rs.44,900 to 1,42,000 per month.
After the submission of the online application, a written exam will be conducted for the candidates between September 5 and 10.