Kurukshetra University has officially declared the results for various undergraduate and post-graduate courses. Candidates who appeared for the examination can check their result through the Kurukshetra University official website at http://kuk.ac.in./. Further information regarding result announcement and re-evaluation of answer scripts are available on the website.
The candidates must note that the online result announcement is only available on the official website.
Given below are the simple steps to check the Check Kurukshetra University Results 2019:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Locate the ‘Result’ tab on the homepage and click on it.
- The result page will open with a list of courses, select your course.
- Enter your roll number and the details required and submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can either save a digital copy or take a print-out for future reference.
Re-evaluation of the answer-script
The candidates who are not content with their result and want a re-evaluation of their answer-script can do so by requesting for the same as per the prescribed format within the last date of payment of the application fee. Students who failed to apply for the re-evaluation within the last date will have to pay a late fee along with the application fee.
Different dates are specified for different courses to apply for re-evaluation. Students can submit their application for the re-evaluation of answer scripts through the online mode within 15 days of the result declaration of their respective courses.
Candidates can check out further details regarding the dates and process of re-evaluation of answer scripts on the official website of the university. Kurukshetra University is one of the oldest and most esteemed elite centres of advanced education and research in the nation.