The National Health Mission is recruiting candidates for the post of General nursing and midwifery and for the post of medical officers. The NHM has started inviting application, and the candidates who want to have a career with the NHM and who are eligible to apply should apply on or before August 14, 2019. Official website is www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in .
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Application Process ends on||14th August 2019|
There are certain vacant positions in the NHM, and they are as follows:
- consultant medicine
- Medical Officer
- Special educator
- Psychiatric Nurse
These are all the positions for which vacancy is available.
The candidates should meet with the eligibility criteria so that he/she is qualified to apply for the above-mentioned post. Each post has different criteria which should be followed by the candidates.
- RADIOLOGY: The candidates who are willing to work for the National health mission in the Radiology department should have an MD degree in Radiology.
- CONSULTANT MEDICINE: Only the candidates who have an MD degree in medicine will be considered eligible to apply for the post of Consultant Medicine.
- SURGEON: A MS in general surgery is crucial if the candidate wants to work as a surgeon.
- ANAESTHETIST: The candidates who want to become an Anesthetist in the National Health Mission should have an MD degree in Anesthesia in order to be considered qualified.
- MEDICAL OFFICER: The candidates who have a degree in MBBS is considered qualified for the post of the medical officer.
Stay tuned to www.pgalguy.com for more updates and information.