Established and wholly promoted by National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD), NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) undertakes the function of carrying out consultancy sessions for anyone in the area of agriculture, farming, rural development and for other such allied topics. Just like its governing body NABARD, NABARD Consultancy Services goes beyond commercial goals and aims for rural prosperity and development.
NABARD Consultancy Services also provides recruitment opportunities as and when it has vacancies available. According to its recent notification, NABCONS has invited applications for interested candidates for the post of Project Consultants. Applications must be made as soon as possible as the last date for applications is 25th October 2019.
There are a total of 4 posts available. The candidates will be recruited in Mumbai or Kerala for the given vacancy. Before diving directly into the application process, candidates must make sure that they check all the boxes of the eligibility criteria. Here are the eligibility criteria for the post of Project Consultants –
- Candidates must have scored 60% marks or a CGPA equivalent to it in their graduation in subjects like Agriculture, Agriculture Soil Science, Agronomy, Engineer, Water Resource Development, Environmental Science etc.
- In any of the subjects as stated above, candidates must also have a PhD or a Post graduation certificate with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The minimum age for applying for the post is 24 years.
- The maximum age for applying for the post is 60 years.
- Candidates are also required to have some prior experience the details of which can be found in the notification.
In order to apply candidates can use the direct link for the application form, which has been taken from the official notification itself and thus can be trusted. The link is as follows – https://forms.gle/oq85JFc49WJS2L9E6 Candidates must meticulously full out this four page document by clearly spelling out their personal information, city preferences and other details asked for. Before submitting the form, don’t forget to double check the information to avoid any mistakes.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for NABARD Recruitment 2019-20 | PaGaLGuY
Interested candidates can also make a note of the duties and responsibilities that will be expected of them. All such details are available on the notification released by NABCONS. Candidates will be recruited on a contract basis. They will be appointed for a term of one year out of which the first three months will be a probationary period.
Candidates must make sure that every detail provided in the application form is true and correct. They will have to submit their original documents during the time of the interview and might be rejected if the details are incorrect.