MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released recruitment for various posts of state eligibility exam. This is s golden opportunity for unemployed candidates. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts in MPPSC through the official website.
- Name of the Department – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Name of the exam – State Eligibility Test (MPPSC Pre-exam 2019).
|Start date of the application||20th November 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||9th December 2019|
|Admit card download date||10 days before the exam date|
|Prelims exam date||12th January 2020|
|Prelims result date||February 2020|
|Mains exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Mains result date||Yet to be announced|
|Interview||Yet to be announced|
The MPPSC exam consists of 3 stages which are:
- Preliminary exam.
- Mains exam.
The candidate should have any degree or should be in the final year of graduation.
The candidate minimum age should be 18 years of age and the maximum should be 40 years of age.
|Paper 1||General Studies||200||2 hours|
|Paper 2||Aptitude Test||200||2 hours|
There is no negative marking for any wrong answer in the MPPSC Prelims exam. It is an objective type question with four options.
|Paper 1||General study I||300||3 hours|
|Paper 2||General study II||300||3 hours|
|Paper 3||General study III||300||3 hours|
|Paper 4||General study IV||200||3 hours|
|Paper 5||General Hindi||200||2 hours|
|Paper 6||Essay writing||100||2 hours|
The interview marks are 175 which will be added in the final merit list.
|ST/SC/OBC/PWD of Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 750/-|
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of the commission, http://www.mppsc.nic.in/ .
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the application form with name, address, phone number, email id, etc.
- Upload the scanned photos and signature of the candidate in the application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save and take a print out of the MPPSC 2019 recruitment exam application for future use.
Also read, MPPSC 2020 Notification.