The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced that the registration for the post of Assistant Director has been opened and the candidates who are eligible and interested to apply can apply from the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
The process for the sending out of application form will begin from November 8, 2019 and the last date of the application will be on December 7, 2019. The candidates are given an opportunity to correct their application form in case they have made any mistakes. The date to correct application is from November 15, 2019 and will last until December 9, 2019.
|Starting date to download application form
|November 8, 2019.
|Last to send application form
|December 7, 2019.
|Starting date to send corrected application form
|November 15, 2019.
|Last date to send corrected application form
|December 9, 2019.
Steps to Follow to Apply Online:
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Serving Commission, mppsc.nic.in
- The candidates will find the direct link to the application form on the home page.
- Once the application form is opened the candidates have to fill in all the credentials which are asked for.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for MPPSC Recruitment 2020 | Notification, Registration
In order to be eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Director the candidates have to fulfill certain condition. The eligibility criteria are as follows,
- The candidates should be a holder of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture degree. The candidates who have an additional PG degree or a diploma are also eligible.
- The candidates who have done Bachelor in Engineering degree with relevant classes related to agriculture can also apply.
- The candidates should be of the age group 21 to 40 years of age.