The MHT-CET 2016 counselling through CAP (Centralised Admission Process) requires candidates to register themselves in order to participate in the admission process. Follow these instructions while filling the registration form.
1. Candidates will have to fill in their personal details like father and mother’s name, gender, DOB, religion, mother tongue, etc as well their contact details. Make sure the spellings and details are consistent in all the documents required to be submitted later.
2. The candidate will be asked to specify his/her category – NRI, J&K student, migrant, freedom fighter heirs, POI, GoI nominee, etc. Make sure you have the supporting documents in place to prove the category you have chosen.
3. Qualification details like SSC and HSC marks, year of passing, etc have to be filled in. The candidate will be asked to specify marks received in different subjects as well.
4. The MHT-CET 2016 exam details have to be filled in.
5. The next step is to upload scanned documents. This is an important step where in all documents have to be clearly scanned and uploaded in the required format and size. Photographs and signatures will only be accepted in the stipulated kbs and uploaded a photograph of a higher or lower quality will stall the application process. Dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 * 4.5 cm, and dimensions of signature should be 3.5 * 1.5 cm.
6. Finally, the registration fee needs to be payed either through bank challan or online payment mode. The fee amount will different for candidates based on their category.
After registration, students can login to their account and fill in their preferred choice of colleges. The college allotted to the student through the allocation round will be conveyed to the students through the contact details specified during registration.
After the student has been allotted a college, he/she has the option to freeze, slide or float the seat. If the student decides to freeze the seat, he/she will have to report at the college for document verification withing the stipulated time frame. Further admission process will be explained by the college itself.
Note: The registration for CAP has started from today, June 2, 2016, and will go on till Thursday, June 16, 2016. The dates vary for students for J&K. For further details visit the official website or leave your queries in the comments section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.