Osmania University has declared results of ‘BPED II SEM REG’ and ‘I SEM BACKLOG’ for the year 2019. Along with this, the university has also declared the PGDBIT (CDE) 2019 results and revaluation of BE IV year II SEM Non-CBCS 2019.
The candidates who have appeared for the above mentioned two examinations can check their results now, which is present on the official website of the Osmania University at https://www.osmania.ac.in/examination-results.php.
To check the results, candidates will require their hall ticket number. Here are the procedures on how to check the result on the official website.
- Go to the official website of Osmania University at https://www.osmania.ac.in/.
- Click on the tab ‘Examination Results’ that is located at the centre of the homepage.
- A new tab will open where candidates can find the title Examination Results. Below it, there are various links where results can be seen. The students will require to click on the BPED II SEM REG AND I SEM BACKLOG -MAY 2019 RESULTS link or BE IV year II Sem NON-CBCS April/May-2019 Revaluation results accordingly.
- Another tab will open where the candidates will be required to enter their 12-digit Hall Ticket number.
- Once entered, click on the button submit and the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Results can be downloaded from the website and candidates can take the printout for future use.
The BPED II SEM REG exam was conducted in the month of May 2019 while PGDBIT CDE Exam was conducted in the months of June and July. Apart from the official website, the candidates can also see their results on manabadi.co.in.