The registration process for the entrance exam CEED 2020 and UCEED 2020 will be closing today i.e., 9th November 2019 by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay. Interested candidates can fill the application form today by visiting the official website of IIT Bombay.
If candidates are not filling the application form today, they have to pay the late application fee for registering themselves. The late fee registration process will continue till next week i.e., 16th November 2019.
The application process for CEED and UCEED 2020 was started on 9th October 2019. The late fee to be paid by the applicants filling the form after the deadline is Rs. 500.
The official website for filling the application for CEED and UCEED 2020 is www.ceed.iitb.ac.in or www.uceed.iitb.ac.in . Candidates must visit the official website and do the registration as soon as possible.
Steps to register for CEED and UCEED 2020:
- Visit the official web pages of the entrance exam as mentioned above.
- Click on the “Register Online” link on the home page.
- Enter the email ID to generate the activation link.
- Fill the personal details asked like name, educational qualification etc.
- Upload the educational documents and images required.
- Pay the application fee applicable for CEED and UCEED 2020.
The women candidates/ SC / ST / PwD have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 1300 for CEED 2020 and general category candidates have to pay Rs. 2600. The application fee for UCEED 2020 for examination centres in India is Rs. 1500 for all female candidates/ SC, ST, PwD and Rs. 3000 application fee for all other category candidates, USD 200 for candidates from SAARC countries and USD 325 for candidates from Non-SAARC countries.
You can also read, CEED 2020 and UCEED 2020 Registration Process.