We are presenting
you a list of Essay topics which was asked in SBI PO 2014 and SBI Associate PO
2014 exam in Descriptive test. These topics will help in your preparation in
descriptive test for SBI PO 2015 exam.
Bank of India has changed the exam pattern of Probationary Officer exam.
As per the SBI PO 2015 notification, new pattern will have two – tier
examinations Prelim & Main exam.
Now from 2015
onwards, descriptive test will be conducted in online mode. Candidates
will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately
after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered. The
Descriptive Test of 1 hour duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English
Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
List of Essay writing topics asked in SBI PO
1. Is election commission right in banning
election symbols during casting of votes?
2. Roll of uneducated people in Indian Economy.
3. Is generation gap a myth?
4. Enslavement of man by technology.
5. Is presidential form of government is
suitable for India?
6. Those who saved More Taxed More. Justify
7. The Viability of Presidential Form of Govt In
8. Benefits of Mutual fund investments.
9. United Nation Organizations contribution
towards the recent turmoil’s in Ukraine.
10. India’s Place in research paper survey.
11. Suggestions to alleviate unemployment
12. Role of newspapers in influencing society or
13. Contribution of unskilled labour in Indian
14. How can education on economy are indulged in
the college study?
15. Future of Banking Industry.
16. Pros and cons of allowing 10 year old
children to open accounts.
17. How economy is is related to common man?
18. Global Market.
19. How far can a press have license to infringe
in others privacy?
20. Corporate Social Responsibility.
21. Relevance of Swadeshi on Globalization.
22. There is no permanent friend or enemy in
politics give examples from Indian politics.
23. Two types function of government are
necessary and optional.
24. If I were minister of Banking Industry.
25. How to stop farmer suicides?
26. Role of effective credit rating.
27. Tackling communication gap between the
families due to mass media and internet.
28. Advantages of classroom education over
29. Transformation caused on workplace by
information technology In past two decades
30. Use of animals in scientific research.
31. Economic importance of tourism.
32. Will India ever be a developed country?
33. Women Empowerment
34. Banking Risk and Management.
35. Delinking of commodities to drop price hike in
36. Setting personal financial goal early in life.
37. Women’s Safety – It is our responsibility
38. Village v/s Town.
List of Essay writing topics asked in SBI Associate
PO 2014 Exam
1. Benefit and
Disadvantages of E-Commerce.
2. Pros and Cons of
outsourcing of banking activities.
3. Mutual Fund.
4. Stable government is
important for economic growth.
5. How NABARD is a boon to
Indian Agricultural Sector?
6. How Nationalized Banks
has contributed to the growth of Economy in India?
7. How would you arrest
8. How Tourism effects
All The Best!