The recruitment of Graduate Apprentice and Technician apprentice has now been released by Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), the Ministry of Defence.
Those who are interested can turn up the interview on the 10th of November 2019. Bharat Electronics Limited also known as BEL is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories several regional offices in India.
It is owned by Government of India and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. It has been granted the Navratna status by Government of India. It was established in the year 1956. Its headquarters is located at Bangalore, Karnataka.
The important dates can be given as follows:
|The application start date||11th of July 2019|
|Application end date||21st of July 2019|
It provides various services such as:
• Electronic Voting Machine
• Voter Verified Paper audit trail
• Reporter Radar
• Fire control system
It also offers these services at foreign offices like:
• New York City
• Hanoi, Vietnam
Along with some other regional offices which include branches at:
• New Delhi
BEL is involved in various community development initiatives such as educational institutions for mentally challenged students. It has also set up hospitals and other welfare measures for its employees.
The interview will be taken on the 10th of November 2019. There are in total 100 vacancies which can be segregated as follows:
• Mechanical: 29
• Computer Science: 15
• Electronics: 10
• Electrical: 8
• Civil: 6
The graduate apprentices can be given as follows:
• Mechanical Computer Science
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
• Computer Science
• Civil Electrical
The applicants must pass three or two years diploma course in above-mentioned engineering branches from an organized organization/ board.
The candidate must not exceed 28 years of age as on 30th of June 2019. There is allowed relaxation of age as per the reservations available.
The salary for the selected candidates will be Rs. 10,400/- from the organization.
The selection process is a 2-stage process which involves:
• Written Exam
Candidates can follow these steps to apply:
• Step 1: Visit the official website: www.bel-india.in
• Step 2: Click on the career section
• Step 3: Look for a link displaying ‘BEL Recruitment 2019 for Diploma Apprentice Posts’
• Step 4: Fill in the application form with necessary details that are to be provided.
• Step 5: Attach all the necessary documents involved in the application form
• Step 6: Pay the application fee via the mode preferred.
• Step 7: Click on the submit button for the final submission
• Step 8: Save and download the application form and preferably keep a hard copy of the same.
The eligible candidates can apply for their candidature on the website: www.mhrdnats.gov.in and appear for an interview at Bharat Electronics Limited, Rabindranath Tagore Road, and Machilipatnam- 521001.