The online application process for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2017 begun today, on the official website. Aspirants need to fill the application form and provide their aadhaar card number while filling it. Candidates, who don’t have aadhaar cards ready with them can apply for aadhaar enrolment here, and provide their enrolment number in the requisite field in the application form. The examination is scheduled to take place on April 2, 2017 at different test centres across the country.
Steps to fill the application form
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- At the bottom of the homepage they can find the active link ‘Apply for JEE (Main) 2017’
- On clicking the link, the candidates will be directed to the page with aadhaar requirements for filling up the form
- Candidates taking the examination for the first time need to register themselves and fill their information in the application form.
- Already registered candidates can log in by providing their application number and password.
- After filling information in the application form, candidates need to upload their scanned images of educational certificates and pay the examination fee to complete the process.
- Once the application process is complete, candidates must take a printout of the same for future reference.
- Newly registered candidates will get a login id and password for future correspondence with the concerned authority.
· December 1, 2016: Online application begins
· January 2, 2017: Last date to apply online
· January 3, 2017: Last date to pay the application fee online
· April 2, 2017: JEE Mains Examination
To Know more about the rules and regulations of the examination download the Information Brochure here.