With the JEE exams that are to be conducted next year coming closer, the hall ticket for the same will be released soon. Those candidates who have already registered can now check for the same on the official website. The candidates can download the hall ticket in 2 ways:
- Using the application number and password
- Application number and date of birth
All the important details such as the exam centre name, address of the exam centre, photograph and the signature of the candidate are all included in the hall ticket. It is important that the candidates check out all the details that have been mentioned on the hall ticket. If there are any mistakes, make sure that you contact the NTA.
NTA has also made it compulsory that all of the students who are to attend the exam should carry the admit card in hardcopy format.
JEE Main 2020 will be held in January and April in a computer-based method. If there is no presence of hall ticket while coming for the exam the candidates will not be given permission to write the exam. The candidates must also carry a photograph and a valid id proof.
All the instructions specified on the hall ticket must be followed by the candidates attentively. JEE Main result 2020 for the first try will be released by 31st of January while the exam which will be conducted during April will have the results released by April 30th.
The important dates for the exam can be given as follows:
- Start date of application form: 3rd of September 2019
- Last date of application: 10th of October 2019
- Release of admit card for JEE Main exam: 6th of December 2019
- JEE Main Exam first attempt: 6th of January to 11th of January 2020
- JEE Main Exam second attempt: 3rd of April to 9th of April 2020.
Those students who will be downloading the hall tickets can follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website: jeemain.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the admit card link which has been specified on the website
- Step 3: Enter the necessary details required to login for the hall ticket. These details might include giving the application number and password or date of birth.
- Step 4: After entering the details, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Step 5: Download the hall ticket given on the homepage in the preferred format
- Step 6: The candidates can preferably keep a hard copy for further references.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for JEE MAIN 2020: Application Correction, Syllabus, Exam Date
Things to check after downloading the hall ticket:
- Verify all the given details on the hall ticket
- Download and keep a colour print out
- Keep one extra copy for further references.
The details which are given on the admit cards are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Fathers name
- Date of birth
- State of eligibility
- Roll number
- Exam which you are appearing for
- Application number
- Exam centre number
- Exam centre address
- Timing of exam
- Photograph of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Candidate’s parent’s signature