The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Mains 2017 admit card today on March 15, 2017.
Admit cards for JEE Mains 2017 are currently available on the official website and candidates can download it by providing their details such as application number and date of birth. JEE Mains 2017 admit cards were scheduled to be published on March 14, but CBSE came up with the the admit cards today instead. Due to heavy traffic, the website might pose some difficulties for the candidates to download the admit card.
How to Download JEE Mains 2017 Admit Card:
- Candidates need to log on to the official website.
- Candidates will be able to find the active link of ‘Click here to download your JEE Main 2017 Admit Card’
- Upon clicking the link, candidates will be directed to the page where they have to provide their application number and date of birth.
- Candidates will be given a security pin, which they need to fill and press the submit button.
- Upon submission, admit cards of the candidates will be displayed.
- Candidates must download their admit card for future reference.
JEE Main Paper 1 offline examination will be held on April 2, and online examinations will be held on April 8 and 9.
Candidates are required to carry their admit cards to the examination center, without which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates are also required to download their admit cards as soon as they could to avoid delay. In case of any misprint of information on the admit cards, CBSE will release a notification allowing candidates to correct errors in the admit cards.
For any queries or confusion, candidates can post their questions in the comments section, and we will reply with an answer as soon as possible.