ISRO or the Indian Space Research Organisation is that body of Government of India which has been conducting research and taking strides in the field of space, technology and aeronautics. It has been giving a tough competition to other similar institutes of the world by carrying out its missions and goals at highly reduced costs. Owing to its widely revered status, working at ISRO can be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The Indian Space Research Organisation has recently opened the applications for its new 2019 recruitment drive. ISRO announced on its official website that it had opened the applications for the posts of Scientist/ Engineer under the level 10 of the Pay Matrix. Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website of ISRO.
According to advertisement number ISRO:ICRB:03:2019, the application for the above stated posts will begin from 15th October 2019 and end on 4th November 2019. There are a total of 328 vacancies for the post of Scientist/ Engineer. The vacancies are available according to different branches in which Scientists/ Engineers are required. The division of vacancies are as follows –
- Scientist/Engineer- SC (Electronics) – 131
- Scientist/Engineer- SC (Mechanical) – 135
- Scientist/Engineer- SC (Computer Science) – 58
- Scientist/Engineer- SC (Electronics) Autonomous body – 03
|Last Date for filling the application||4th November 2019|
|Last Date for Application Payment||6th November 2019|
|Official Website Link||https://www.isro.gov.in/|
Here are a few simple steps following which candidates can easily apply for the stated posts –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of Indian Space Research Organisation, which is https://www.isro.gov.in/ Candidates are suggested to refrain from using other links as this is the only portal for application. You can directly use the above link to visit the homepage of ISRO.
- Step-2 : There is a search box on the top of the homepage. Type out the following text to get access to the correct link,
“RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘SC’ (Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science)”
- Step-3 : Click on the link. The notice will open up.
- Step-4 : Under the remarks section press on the ‘Click here to Apply’ option. You will be redirected to a new page.
- Step-5 : The page will show all the details that one needs to know in order to make the application. Read through carefully and continue the application accordingly.
Candidates will be required to pay an application fee after the application has been made. An amount of Rs 100 will have to be made in order to complete the application process. One needs to ensure that they have the facility of online banking, without which the transaction will not be possible.
However, if candidates want to make the payment through the offline mode, they can visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India and make the payment. Candidates can make the payment till 6th November 2019 after which the payment will not be accepted.
Interested candidates are also advised to go through the eligibility criteria for the post before applying. Basic eligibility criteria are as follows –
- E. or B.Tech. with first class marks, that is an aggregate of 65% marks or a CGPA of 6.84/10.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years as on 4th November 2019.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for ISRO Recruitment | Exam, Admit Card, Result