Alumni are the brand-ambassadors of the institution they graduated from. We have seen many institutions declaring the list of their notable alumni as a way of connecting their successes with what the college has provided them. However, in this era of social networking, the connect with their past students doesn’t stop with this. Institutions have realized how a strong and a positive relationship with their alumni can benefit them socially, academically and professionally. Likewise even the alumni community have realized that it’s not just a mere nostalgia that they associate their alma-mater with, but it’s much beyond that. Following are the reasons to maintain the strong Alumni Network
(1) Fund-raising – A strong alumni association can be one of the biggest benefactors of an institution that can contribution towards various developmental activities of the institution.
(2) Placements – the alumni network of a college is one of the biggest sources of placement opportunities to the students. In ISB&M 25-30% of the Summer & Final placements are done by the alumni in their respective organization.
(3) Mentorship – Alumni can play an active role in voluntary programmes like mentoring students in their areas of expertise. They could also play a significant role in contributing scholarships to deserving students. In ISB&M, we call several of the notable alumni for Guest lectures
(4) Career Guidance – Alumni is a huge talent pool whose guidance can be beneficial to many students and other fellow-alumni in their respective areas of study.
(5) Networking Platform – alumni network by itself is one of the best professional networking platforms available today.
ISB&M Alumni share 95% in world’s top 20 most preferred employers by world’s best MBA working with companies like Google, Apple, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, PwC, Deloitte, Microsoft, KPMG, L’Oreal, JP Morgan, Boston Consulting Group, Morgan Stanley, Sony, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson,BOA Merrill Lynch, IBM etc. Career success of alumni inspire our students to set their ambition to compete with best MBAs globally. Over 8050 alumni are performing exceedingly well in different parts of the country and abroad several of which are serving as Sr. Vice President ,Vice President, AVP , Director with best of the MNCs
Some of our notable alumni:
- Shubha Shridharan- Batch 2000-02 , Global Director-OD , Philips, Amsterdam
- Pronob Chetia – Batch 2000-02, Director HR – Volvo Group , Singapore
- Moonmoon Varma- Batch 2001-03, Director HR- Change & Strategy, VISA, Singapore
- Akash Mohan- Batch 2001-03, Sr. Vice President – L&D , GIC, Singapore
- Pankaj Parihar- Batch 2002-04, Vice President & Head- Transformation, Godrej Group, Mumbai
- Amrisha Soans – Batch 2003-05, Vice President, Morgan Stanley, Scotland
- Abhishek Bhatt- Batch 2003-05, Director – Brand Marketing, CNBC, New Jersey
- Zenobia Madon – Batch 2004-06, Director HR – Philips, Gurgaon
- Amrit Saboo- Batch-2005-07, Director – Sales, Oracle- New York
- Divyanshu Yadav- Batch 2007-09, Vice President – Logistics- Lazada Group, Malaysia
- Ram Dhawad- Batch 2008-10, Director- Operations Management,DHL Express, Chicago