A short notification was released by the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), according to which, IOCL will be carrying out recruitment for multiple vacancies. The recruitment will take place in the upcoming months. Interested candidates can check the short notification for more details.
The recruitment that IOCL has announced will be for the posts of Engineers, Research Officer and Assistant Officer posts. The Officers will be recruited for Chemical (CH), Civil (CE), Electrical (EE) and Mechanical (ME) divisions. To access the short notification, the candidates can follow these simple steps –
- STEP-1 – Visit the official website of IOCL, which is iocl.com
- STEP-2 – Click on the option tab on the homepage.
- STEP-3 – Choose the option that states ‘Indian Oil For You’.
- STEP-4 – Under the option ‘Indian Oil For Careers’, press on ‘Latest Job Openings’.
- STEP-5 – Now click on the link that reads ‘Recruitment of Officers/Engineers through GATE-2020 Details being uploaded shortly’.
- STEP-6 – The short notification will be downloaded automatically in a PDF format.
According to the notification, the GATE-2020 score will be the only score that will be accepted for the recruitment of any of the posts in IOCL. The candidates should make a note that the GATE score for 2019 or any other year will not be accepted for IOCL vacancies. Candidates applying for a particular position under IOCL should have the GATE score for the relevant post. In order to know more about GATE or Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering, candidates can visit its official website, which is www.gate.iitd.ac.in
Candidates need to make sure that the application for GATE-2020 and IOCL are separate and simply registering for the prior will not help them in the recruitment for IOCL. The Candidate will be able to apply for IOCL recruitment drive only once the GATE-2020 Admit card has been released. The candidate will be needing the GATE-2020 registration number for IOCL application. Since the GATE admit card will release on 4th January 2020, the application portal at IOCL will be open from 3rd January 2020.
In order to get recruited in IOCL, candidates will go through the given selection process –
- Candidates will have to first appear for GATE-2020 according to the posts they want to apply.
- Those who successfully qualify GATE-2020 will be called for a Group Discussion/Group Task, which will be followed by a Personal Interview.
- The collective scores of the GATE-2020 exam and aggregate score of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be the basis on which the final merit list will be prepared.
More details about the application will be released soon on the official website of IOCL. Candidates are also advised to keep a close check on the notifications and details about the upcoming GATE-2020 exam.