Candidates seeking an opportunity to start a career with the Indian Navy must note that a new job notification has been published by the Indian Navy on 15th November 2019. As per this new notification, applications are being invited from interested candidates for the 400 vacancies pertaining to the post of the sailor.
The selected candidates will be deployed as chef, steward, and hygienist with the Indian Navy. In order to apply for the advertised vacancies, candidates need to log-on to the official website of Indian Navy recruitment, i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and complete their application process online. The application process commences from 23rd November 2019 onwards and will continue till 28th November 2019.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Here are the important dates that the candidates, interested in applying for the advertised vacancies with the Indian Navy, should take note of: –
|1||Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Publication of notification||15th November 2019|
|2||Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Commencement of online application process||23rd November 2019|
|3||Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Ending of the online application process||28th November 2019|
|4||Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Last date for payment of application fee||29th November 2019|
|5||Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Release of admit cards||To be announced|
Only those candidates who complete their application process by the cut-off date, i.e. 28th November 2019 and pay the application fee or submit a waiver of application fee by 29th November 2019 will be eligible to appear for the qualifying examination. The notification further adds that admit cards will be generated only for those candidates who can complete the application process online successfully.
The date for release of the admit card will be declared later on. Under no circumstances will any applications be accepted post 28th November 2019. So, the candidates are advised to not wait for the last minute and complete their applications online as soon as possible.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for Indian Navy Chargeman(Mechanic)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Candidates must note the important steps to be followed for completing the online application process for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: –
- Log-on to the official website of Indian Navy, i.e. joinindiannavy.com.
- Register on the website using your email id. Also, you must provide your valid email id, and phone number during registration as all communication will be shared through these mediums.
- Now, log-in with your email id and click on the link “Current Opportunities.”
- Now, you must click on the apply button on your screen.
- You will see a form on your screen. Fill the form accurately and re-check the details filled. Also, upload the scanned copies of all documents required.
- Now, click on the submit button and you will be taken to the payments page.
- Here, pay the applicable application fee as per your preferred medium.
- Download the completed application form and payment receipt for future reference.