The UPSC NDA/NA II 2019 examination was held successfully yesterday, 17th November 2019 by the Union Public Service Commission, UPSC. Candidates appeared in this exam can read this article for the expected cut off and the exam analysis.
The analysis of the exam is being done based on the feedback from the candidates appeared in the exam. Th UPSC NDA exam held two times a year for intaking candidates to the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy.
UPSC NDA/ NA II 2019 Exam Analysis:
- The paper was moderate.
- The mathematics section was easier than that NDA I 2019 examination.
- Only the algebra section was found to be difficult.
- The paper was as expected it to be.
- The questions were found to be easy.
- Only questions from Geography were found to be tougher than expected by many students.
- English Section was lengthy.
- Chemistry section was said to be easy.
Also read, UPSC NDA 1 Exam Marksheet 2019.
UPSC NDA/NDA II 2019 Expected cut off:
The Cut off was found as per the analysis and previous year trends.
|Particulars||2018 (NDA I)||2018 (NDA II)||2019 (NDA I)||2019 (NDA II) – Expected|
|Cut off for the written stage (out of 900 marks)||338||325||342||320 – 340|
|Overall Cut off (out of 1800)||705||688||704||NA|
The written examination must be qualified by the candidates in order to be able to appear for the interview round. A minimum of 35% is required in each subject to qualify the exam. The official website of UPSC to get more details on the exam is https://upsc.gov.in/.
As per the experts, the cut off will remain same as that of the previous year somewhere around 320 to 340. Stay tuned to the UPSC official website for more updates and information.