The admit card for computer-based test for the post of Assistant Teacher (Nursery) (Post Code 16/19) DSSSB by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). This recruitment has been released in the advertisement number 03/19.
Candidates applied for the DSSSB Nursery Teacher exam must download the admit card from the official website of DSSSB. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website or through the direct link.
DSSSB NTT Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 19th November 2019. Candidates can get all exam related details on the DSSSB Primary Teacher admit card.
The official website to get more details on DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) 2019 exam is www.dsssb.gov.in .
Steps to Download DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website of DSSSB.
- Click on the “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR THE ONLINE CBT EXAM FOR THE POST CODES 2/19,44/15,92/14,16/19,53/15,21/15,17/19,67/14”, link on the homepage
- A new window will get open.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check and download your DSSSB Admit Card for NTT Exam.
- Take a print out for future use
The direct link to download the admit card is, DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Admit Card Download.
DSSSB Nursery Teacher exam will carry 200 objective type questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning ability, Arithmetical & Numerical Ability, Hindi Language & Comprehension, English and Hindi Language & Comprehension and from subject concerned (teaching methodology/B.El.Ed./D.Ed./NTT/JBT etc.). Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination.
Also read, DSSSB Assistant Teacher and JE Admit Card 2019.