Indian Coast Guard has released the merit list or selection list of the North zone candidates for the final medical examination. A total of 425 candidates have been selected for the medical test. The selected candidates need to carry the following documents during the medical examinations-:
- 7 blue background passport size color photo,
- E- Admit card,
- Identity proof, and
- 2 blue ball pen.
The selection of the candidates is made based on the performance in the written test. The selected candidates will now need to undergo the training process. The Indian Coast Guard Navik (general duty) is in charge of managing operations at sea.
Navik (general duty) 12th entry recruitment will hire officers for 01/2020 batch. The candidates who get to appeared for the exam in the Indian Coast Guard north zone can check the merit list on the official website.
Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Guide 2019 Important Dates:
|Start date of application||26th August 2019|
|Last date of application||1st September 2019|
|Admit card release date||17th September 2019|
|Last date to take a print out of admit card||23rd September 2019|
|Exam date||September/October 2019|
Relaxation in minimum cut-off marks:
- Indian Coast Guard will give 5% relaxation in minimum cut-off to SC/ST candidates.
- Outstanding sports personnel of the national level who have obtained 1st, 2nd, and 3rd position in any sports.
- Wards of coast guard uniform personnel who died while in service.
The selection process for the Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty is a 3 phased process:
- Written exam
- Physical fitness test.
- Medical examination.
The candidate must have passed 12th class with physics and maths subjects from a recognized education board with at least 50% aggregate marks.
The minimum age should be 18 years of age and the maximum age limit should be 22 years.
Training of Navik:
The candidates who are selected for the post of Navik General Duty will be trained at INS Chilka for 24 weeks. Following this, they are deputed for afloat training of 3 months and then the cadre training. The training period can vary from 4 to 6 months.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard, www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Click on Navik GD – 2020 batch
- Fill the application form.
- Click on the submit button and save the confirmation page.
You can also read, Indian Coast Guard 2019 Recruitment for Navik 10th Entry 01/2020 Batch.