BSF (Border Security Force) and CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) have invited applications from the male and female candidates to fill the vacancies of about 1356 that is available in Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh Region.
The interested candidates who fulfil the required physical and medical standards can apply for the BSF Constable recruitment 2019 through the prescribed format. The candidates have to appear for the Physical Standard Test and Physical Endurance Test centre designated in respect of the districts along with the form duly filled application and other necessary documents from 7th November 2019 to 14th November 2019.
The candidates seeking to apply for the BSF constable 2019 should have passed the 10th class and have to fulfil the required physical criteria.
The candidates appearing for the BSF constable 2019 should be between 18 to 23 years of age.
- Total Posts– 1356 posts.
Entire Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh:
- Male – 494.
- Female – 87.
Border districts of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh:
- Male – 124.
- Female – 22.
- Male – 566.
- Female- 63.
- Male – 165 cms.
- Female – 155 cms.
Chest for male:
- Unexpanded – 78 cms.
- Expended – minimum expansion 5 cms.
Weight: In proportion to height and age as per medical standards.
How to apply:
- Visit the official website bsf.nic.in.
- Click on the recruitment option.
- Select the advertisement for constable post.
- The candidates who qualified for the physical and medical tests can send the application form from 7th November 2019 to 14th November 2019.
- Fill the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the BSF Constable 2019 Physical and Medical Test application form for future use.
The candidates can appear for the PET and PST centre designated in respect of the districts along with the duly filled application.
Take a look at BSF Constable Result 2019.