There is an important update for the candidates who wanted to start a career with the Indian Coast Guard and had subsequently applied for vacancies advertised under Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2019.
The above-mentioned notification as published on 30th October 2019, wherein applications were invited from interested candidates for the advertised vacancies.
As per the notification, the applications were to be submitted online on the official recruitment website of Indian Coast Guard, i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and the last date for submitting the application was 8th November 2019, 5.00 PM.
As the last date is fast approaching, the candidates were rushing to submit their applications online.
Due to some reasons, the official website of Indian Coast Guard recruitment is facing downtime. As a result, applicants are worried about their fate if the website is not functional tomorrow as we.
But going by the past trends, the last date for submission of the online application forms is expected to be extended. Though, there are still no confirmations from the Indian Coast Guard.
Therefore, candidates are advised to try their luck again tomorrow and if still the issue persists, wait for an official announcement.
The Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2019 exam will be conducted towards the end of November 2019. The official dates will be announced on the Indian Coast Guard website.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Candidates who wish to start working with the Indian Coast Guard and are aspiring to appear for the selection exam must note the below mentioned important dates: –
|Publication of Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2019 Notification||30th October 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications (previous)||8th November 2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for submission of online applications (New)||To be announced/ Not yet confirmed|
|Admit card release date for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Exam 2019||Between 17th November 2019 to 22nd November 2019|
|Selection test for Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2019||End of November 2019|
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) Recruitment 2019: How to apply
Those candidates who have not yet applied or are unable to apply due to the website facing downtime must note the steps they must follow to submit their application when the website goes live again: –
- Log on the official recruitment website of Indian Coast Guard, i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Now on the home page, select the link for “Recruitment of Navik (DB) 10th Entry 01/2020 Batch.”
- Now, from the given options, select the option for Navik (Domestic Branch).
- You will have to click on the “I Agree” button on the next screen, and then the online application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in the relevant details and upload your photograph and signature in prescribed format and size.
- Now, recheck the details you have entered and click on the submit button.
- Download a copy of the completed application form for future reference.