Dr. Sridhar Vaithianathan
Associate Professor & Area Chairperson – Analytics & IT
- Sridhar Vaithianathan is in the field of education, research, training and consultancy for fifteen years.
- He is also a NET (UGC ‘s Lectureship Test in India) qualified faculty in management studies.
- He has spent about a year @ University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio, USA as a Visiting Scholar during Aug 2007 – June 2008
- He has been awarded ‘Best Professor in Business Analytics’ from ICBM-AMP Academic Excellence Awards 2018 held at ICBM-SBE, Hyderabad on 24thNov 2018.
- Won “Highly commendable paper” award in the 5th International conference on Business Analytics & Intelligence held at IIM, Bangalore.
- Invited speaker for 2018 Informs Analytics conference (15-17 April 2018) held at Baltimore, Maryland, USA. He presented on “Predictive Model to Proliferate Spend Propensity among Freemium Mobile Gamers.”
- Has high proficiency in statistical software such as SPSS/PASW, AMOS, SMART PLS, R, SAS MINER, and XL MINER.
- He teaches subjects related to Business Analytics, Data Mining Techniques and Information Systems to MBA and Doctoral students.
- His research interests include Data Science, BIG DATA Analytics, Technology Adoption, E -learning, and Customer Relationship Management.