IMT Hyderabad PGDM Admissions 2019-21

496 Posts  ·  892 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMT Hyderabad Admission 2019-21 and get all the answers for queries related to the IMT Hyderabad Fees, IMT Hyderabad Cut Off, IMT Hyderabad Ranking, IMT Hyderabad Placements, IMT Hyderbad Average Package and much more from our MBA Section.

Page 1 of 50

Hey everyone, since its high time regarding the conversion and joining of your favorite B-School. I know the anxiety you all must be feeling so to lighten up your mood a little, I have made a small blog( https://eurotripwithanindian.weebly.com/ ) that narrates my experience of travelling around in Europe as an exchange student this year(I am currently a student at one the the newer IIM's). Not to lie this is also part of my term project as well as a side hobby(I know now I am quite selfish 🙈 ) .Please do give it a try and thank you for your time.  

More
GEM Fresher || CAT '16-96.4%ile || Acads- 10th/12th/Grad- 90.7/90.2/80 ||Calls- IIFT,XLRI-HRM,MDI,IIT-D,New And Baby IIM'S 
undefined
Write a comment...

Please visit this website (https://placementreports.com/) I created to help you find all the latest placement reports of top B-schools organised neatly in one place.

If you have any queries or feedback then do leave a message on the website.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment...

I have got selected for IMT-Nagpur PGDM. Is it possible to change from nagpur to hyderabad?

1 comment
deepsk109
@deepsk109  ·  1 karma

when did u get mail?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...
IMT Hyderabad
IISWBM
XISS
4 comments48 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Which is better? Reasons if any?

Welingkar Bangalore pgdm
IMT Nagpur pgdm(marketing)
1 comment26 answers

Hello all, Pls help me in chosing between them. There is no exposure and campus life in UBS Chd. Also I don't know which one is much branded in market? 5 years down the line which will help me in switching Jobs ? Your comments are most welcomed ! My profile :- 95/92/65/92.2%ile/1 Year work ex

IMT Nagpur PGDM (4.75 lac fees)
UBS Chandigarh
3 comments43 answers

Hi, Is there another list going to be released for waitlists? Also, will we get a corresponding waitlist number? 

undefined
Write a comment...

By when do I need to inform If I wish to withdraw my admission offer? TIA 

1 comment
vandanab8
@vandanab8IMT Hyderabad  ·  32 karma

@Su_95  Refund policy is as defined by AICTE norms. For further details on refund policy, kindly visit the IMT Hyderabad website.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I made the payment of 50k and mailed the transaction details on 10th April but haven't received any confirmation mail for the same. 3 times i had mailed them and even call them but they haven't replied to mail and not picking up the call. What should i do now ?

undefined
Write a comment...

Dear Aspirants,

Candidates who have received the offer letter for IMT Hyderabad  can join the below mentioned official group for any queries and clarifications.

https://chat.........com/IMCvGqlwWJI4VXrDOYRZtH

All the best.

2 comments
newtbee
@newtbee  ·  143 karma

there won't be any further waitliwt movement?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
551_MBA
@551_MBA  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...