IMT Hyderabad PGDM Admissions 2019-21

509 Posts  ·  960 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMT Hyderabad Admission 2019-21 and get all the answers for queries related to the IMT Hyderabad Fees, IMT Hyderabad Cut Off, IMT Hyderabad Ranking, IMT Hyderabad Placements, IMT Hyderbad Average Package and much more from our MBA Section.

Page 1 of 51

Hey there! So far you've only known a condom to prevent life. But here we are with a new condom that gives life every time you pump some life in your partner! Grow our condom into a fruit tree of the same flavour your condom. Also get real time feedback on performance, to lead you right to the G Spot!
So guys, please head to fb.com/scoregreen and like the page. Lots of memes and innuendos coming up!

Also please watch the video, you might get some new ideas 📷

Post 47630615234889
CAT'17:99.94(99.10,99.86,99.42)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will be get our refund back. I had applied for refund on 11th may and yet not received it and nobody from college or adcom is responding. Please help

1 like6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Vparihar400
@Vparihar400  ·  2 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Su_95
@Su_95  ·  9 karma

I called them yesterday. they said refunds will be processed in 3-4 days. May be Monday or tuesday it should be done. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

By when will the refund be generated

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi ,If there is anyone who is interested to withdraw their seat please let me know.I don't want to waste this year and this college is my last hope. Do let me know if anyone is planning to quit.Thanks.
2 comments
Roze16
@Roze16  ·  41 karma

Interested

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Pwanda01
@Pwanda01  ·  1 karma

@Roze16 Are you withdrawing your seat?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any management seats in IMT Hyderabad. Because I don't have any options I got 79 percentile in cmat And I also wasted a year Please help me regarding this..

1 comment
Agent_fury
@Agent_fury  ·  5 karma

You'll have to ring them up and ask

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone add me to the WhatsApp group? Not able to add through the link. Selected for PGDM Full time.

2 comments
deepsk109
@deepsk109  ·  1 karma

Same..link says full

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sar23
@Sar23  ·  4 karma

Plzz add me also

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When doest the PGDM session begins at IMT hyderabad?

3 likes1 comment
deepsk109
@deepsk109  ·  1 karma

Same question

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://chat........com/IMCvGqlwWJI4VXrDOYRZtH Converted students can join the official WhatsApp group

1 comment
deepsk109
@deepsk109  ·  1 karma

it doesn't let me join..The link says the group is full

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I received a mail yesterday that I have been shortlisted for PGDM full time. But when I open the portal it shows that I'm still waitlisted. What to do ?? Anyone please help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any IMT Hyderabad WhatsApp group

@vandanab8 ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...