[Official] | IMT Hyderabad PGDM Admissions 2021-23

1,092 Posts  ·  2,208 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IMT Hyderabad PGDM Admission 2021-23 and Get the details about the IMT Hyderabad, Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements, Ranking and cut off.

IMT Hyderabad

IMT Hyderabad offers 2 year full time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programs.

Our PGDM programs are approved by AICTE and accredited by SAQS and NBA and have MBA equivalence issued by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)

Tenure of the course: 2 Years

System of Education: Trimester system; 10 weeks of instruction education and 1 week of examination.

Online Common Application Opens  Monday, 14 September 2020
 Online Common Application Closes  Friday, 27 November 2020
 Information & Counselling session – Pre admission process  3rd week of January 2021
 IMT Admission Process timeline *  1st week of February -1st week of March 2021
 Declaration of Results  3rd week of March 2021
 Information & Counselling session- Post result declaration  3rd week of March 2021

Accepted Examinations for eligibility: CAT, CMAT, XAT, GMAT

Selection Process:

• The students will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks secured by them in CAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT.

• A personal interview will be conducted by the authorities to check the applicant’s experience, analytical skills, knowledge and awareness.

Parameters for selection:

Eligibility Test Score: 35% weightage

Graduation Academic scores: 35% weightage

Work Experience: 10% weightage

Personal Interview: 20% weightage

Fee for PGDM course for 2021-2023 batch: Rs. 12,00,000

Placement Statistics for 2018-20 batch:

• Achieved 95.9% placements
  • 60+ Companies
  • Highest Package offered: Rs. 16.5 LPA
  • Average Package Offered: Rs. 7.64 LPA
  • Median Package Offered: Rs. 7 LPA

Some recruiters that participated in the recruitment during 2018-20: Aakash Educational Services Limited, Alien technology Transfer, Alpla, Amazon, Aon CoCubes, Arcesium, Berkadia, BioGenex, Blue Star, ByJu’s, Care ratings, CBRE, Colgate Palmolive, CPM India Sales & Marketing Pvt. Ltd, DataWise, Deloitte

Other Highlights of the college:

• Spread across an area of 30 acres

• 40+ foreign university collaborations and Student Exchange programs

• Alumni network of over 13,000+ members

For more information, visit the official website : Here 

Other Important Articles:

To keep track of latest discussions on IMT Hyderabad PGDM Admissions 2021-23, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

Page 1 of 110

When can I expect the refund to be reflect in my bank account? 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have applied at imt through cmat What's the further procedure Do we have to update the profile detail form? Any tentative date for personal interview?

1 comment
Mudassir_ali1611

@Abhishek181999 Hi, kindly complete the form at the earliest! The further communication will be done via email. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello sir/mam I have got 68.92 percentile in CAT and have not got any call yet should I wait for a week for IMT or start applying to other colleges there is no respond from the college have been waiting for the last 3 months

1 comment
Mudassir_ali1611

@Priyanka_khandelwal Hi, the cutoffs till now has been between 70-75%le. It is further expected to be the same. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Haven't received any email regarding orientation, classes, adcom members doesn't reply to any post, no official group and they are suppose to teach us management!

1 comment
Mudassir_ali1611

@qwerty01 Hi, kindly share your application number to assist you on the same. Also you can reach you to admissions department via mail or phone.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey, adcom please tell me how much time is it required for admission fee confirmation as I paid it yesterday but still its showing pending status on the website.Will they send the confirmation mail or not? Also, please give the group link to add in any PGDM convert group. TIA

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any official/unofficial group for pgdm marketing converter?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

As the Batch Inaugural and Management Orientation Program will start from 21 June 2021. What if someone applies for a refund after that orientation and before 30 June, 2021 what will be the refunded amount?

2 comments
Mudassir_ali1611

@sumit4455_ Hi, The refund policy is uploaded on the website, kindly go through it. For any further assistance contact the admission office.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
sumit4455_
@sumit4455_  ·  2 karma

Okay cool

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IMT_H_Admission @sumit_1902 @Mudassir_ali1611 Hi. I have a question to the admission team? Why you guys give call letter of interview to those candidates who you know you will never send offer letter to? I gave interview on March. My cat score is little below 70. But I have decent academic profile with all 9 9 9 . My interview was very good (in fact best among all what I have given) but I didn't receive any convert mail till now. They are now saying that just because of my little low cat score they just didn't have a look on my profile and interview performance. So my question is if you know that you will not offer me for my low cat percentile then why did you shortlist me? It's kind of an insult towards those who prepared for the interview, who gave their precious time for that. I was so excited for this college and am also right now. It's my request to the admission team to please have a look on my application.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi adcom, wanted to know if the amount will be refunded once the lectures start.

1 comment
Mudassir_ali1611

@Sriniketh Hi, The refund policy is uploaded on the website, kindly go through it. For any further assistance contact the admission office.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
xxxy
@xxxy  ·  15 karma

Hi adcom, is there any official ....... group for the converts??

1 like1 comment
xxxy
@xxxy  ·  15 karma

Whatsapp 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...