Finally, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay published a notification inviting enthusiastic, eligible candidates can apply for the positions of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Design Assistant (JDA). There is a total of 9 vacant posts, and the aspirants can apply through the official website- iitb.ac.in.
The applications are permitted for acceptance till the closing date to apply, i.e. October 14. Shortlisted applicants will get invited for an interview. The finally chosen candidates will be hired on a contractual basis for one year and further extend based on the performance of the candidates.
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Application process started on||8th October 2019|
|Applications process ends on||14th October 2019|
|Date of Exam||To be declared soon|
Following are the different posts:
As mentioned above, there is a total of 9 positions:
Post wise vacancy details are as follows:
- Junior Engineer: 4
- Technical Superintendent: 1
- Language Instructor: 1
- Student Counsellor: 1
- Assistant Editorial: 1
- Junior Design Assistant: 1
The candidates’ higher age limit should not pass 27 years. For the Central Water Commission, and the Central Public Works Department, the upper age limit of the candidates should not cross 32 years
The candidates require to hold a degree or diploma in engineering with minimum work experience, as mentioned in the official announcement.
Selected candidates will get a salary of:
- Maximum of Rs 1,12,400.
- JE salary between Rs 35,400 to 1,12,400.
- Language instructor and student pay shall between Rs 57,000 and 79,800
- Assistant editorial pays the scale of Rs 36,000 – Rs 57,600
- And Junior design assistant Rs 22,000 – Rs 35,200.
Steps to apply for IIT Bombay 2019 Recruitment for Staff Positions:
- Go the official website, www.iitb.ac.in .
- then go at the end of the page.
- Select on ‘careers/Jobs’ under quick find.
- Select on staff recruitment.
- Again, select on ‘job listing, search, and registration’.
- Once redirected to a new page.
- Select the ‘start’ button.
- And choose the job you wish to apply for.
- Again, click on the apply button on the new page.
- Fill the form, agree on the register and apply.
Candidates can find other recruitment options here: