The Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited has called applications for the post of
- Deputy general manager one post
- Deputy manager, and one post
- Assistant manager. Two post
There was a total of four vacancies which ought to be filled through this recruitment exam. The applications remain open, and the closing date to apply is October 19.
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Application started on||8th October 2019|
|Application Ends on||19th October 2019|
|Date of Exam||To be announced soon|
The eligible candidate for the job will have to appear for an interview, besides for the post of assistant manager (AM) for which a selection test will also be carried. Also, the finally picked candidates will be placed at Kolkata, except for the post of AM for which the candidates will be placed in Delhi and Mumbai.
The enthusiastic candidates can apply at the official website, www.mstcindia.co.in.
- For the position of Deputy General Manager, the maximum age limit is 44 years while for the position of Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager, the maximum age limit is 32 and 30 years.
- The age shall be calculated as on September 30, 2019. Also, for the candidates pertaining to the PWD category, there is no upper age limit.
- The DGM candidates should have a postgraduate degree with 16 years of experience.
- And DM, candidates should have a degree in law and knowledge of taxation along with five years of work experience.
- Further AM posts, candidates with a one-year diploma or certification course along with two years of work experience can apply.
Steps to apply for MSTC 2019 Recruitment for Manager Posts:
- Go to the official website of MSTC, mstcindia.co.in.
- Select on ‘career’ above the main tab on the homepage.
- Select on the link ‘recruitment for DM, DGM, AM.’
- Once redirected to a new page.
- ‘Select the next option for applying.
- Carefully go through all the instructions.
- Then click on I have read and understood the box and continue.
- Fill the form with relevant credentials, upload images.
- Make an appropriate payment and press submit.
- The Candidates shall have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 500.
- Also, the reserved category candidates are exempted from paying any fee.
- DGM will get a monthly salary of Rs 2 lakh along with relevant allowances.
- DM and AM the minimum gross wage is Rs 1 lakh and Rs 85,000 respectively.
- Also note that candidates will get a monthly salary up to Rs 2.80 lakh, 1.80 lakh, and 1.60 lakh respectively.