The online application process for Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT 2019) will begin from today, 7th August 2019. Candidates can apply for CAT 2019 through the official website, www.iimcat.ac.in. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the same.
The registration process will be closed on 18th September 2019.
Direct link for registration process is https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms.
Important Dates for CAT 2019:
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Registration Process starts on||7th August 2019|
|Registration Process ends on||18th September 2019|
|Admit Card downloading||23rd October to 24th November 2019|
|Date of the Exam||24th November 2019|
|Result declaration on||Second week of January 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for applying to CAT 2019:
- The candidates must hold a graduate degree with minimum 50 per cent marks.
- The minimum marks in Graduation for reserved category candidates is 45.
- Candidates giving the final year exam can also apply.
Exam Pattern for CAT 2019:
- The examination will be of 180 minutes.
- Candidates will get sixty minutes for answering questions in each section.
- Applicants will not be allowed to switch from one section to another.
- Three sections are, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability.
The CAT score is accepted by many B-schools, including JNU. The examination will be conducted in two sessions across 156 cities in the country. Those who clear the CAT 2019 will be eligible for admission to management courses at various IIMs across the country. Stay tuned to PaGaLGuY group for timely update and information.