CAT 2019 Preparation, Syllabus, Result

882 Posts  ·  8,119 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on CAT 2019 Preparation and Get all the informations about CAT Syllabus, CAT Exam Date, CAT Registration, CAT Exam Pattern, CAT Result and much more..

Stay Connected for Latest Updates and Detailed Information About CAT 2019 Preparation; Also Read Related Articles on CAT Preparation and Get Important Tips For CAT 2019 Exam Preparation. Visit Following Link For CAT 2019 Updates
https://www.pagalguy.com/cat

Page 1 of 89

Anyone who has wordpandit account and willing to share? Note- I just only want to read articles .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I made AIMCAT 2022 thread but it’s still not showing. Thread needs to be approved by a mod or not?

we fall. we break. we fail. but then, WE RISE. WE HEAL. WE OVERCOME || CAT 19 Aspirant
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selling TIME Aimcat with discussion videos (2019)(Rs. 9200) for Rs 6600 in Hyderabad. Please contact

1 comment
Somak1706
@Somak1706  ·  6 karma

with original bill and everything

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

selling ims material in gurgaon.

pls inbox if interested

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys it's a sincere request please don't be fooled by the fake ones selling stuff in the name of discount. It's just a Trap. Whether it's material, Test series or anything else. I'm not telling everyone is a fruad but do ensure fully first and then initiate the payment process. Check his/her id, request them to show the product first like in the case of online content or Test series, be full assured the pay. Other wise you be a part of online fraud that spreading at very fast rate. You daily read various post regarding how they become victim of this online fruad. Just like past days one of our friend #JiveshT talks about how he pay 1k in advance in the name of discounted test series and got tricked. it happens daily with a lot of people here in the blog itself some tell their stories and some living quiet with guilt. so please be aware before proceeding. happy learning!

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is the best book for Quantative Aptitude - CAT ? 

Arun Sharma QA
Nishit Sinha QA
Sarvesh Verma Quantum CAT
Rajesh Balasubramanian - 2 IIM
GEM, 30 months WorkEx, IIM Rohtak-Not Joining, IIM Raipur-328WL, IIM Kashipur-1008WL, IIM Udaipur-920WL
33 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Dear Users, This guy @ankurmehta26 is a fraud. He has tricked me by willing to sell IMS etest series plus at discounted price. He has taken my 1000 Rs via Google pay and has shut all the communication channels. Request you all to be aware of these frauds on this platform. Any suggestions where I can file a complaint against this guy?

2 likes2 comments
IIM_Groot
@IIM_Groot  ·  47 karma

@JiveshT You took a confirmation from him na?.You can file a FIR against him but for that you'll have to visit your local police station.The chances are pretty low that they'll cooperate.But you sent it via Google pay so you must have his bank A/C details right?..I hope you get your money back.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
JiveshT
@JiveshT  ·  6 karma

Yes i have his upi id. I will go to bank and check for it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Time, CL, Takszhila, & Byjus video lecture modules (~45 GB) covering full CAT syllabus for Rs. 300/-. DM & Email on akshays01994@gmail.com  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please fill this small (30 seconds) survey for finding out which new packaged 'Noodles, Pasta' products are you likely to try. It would help me a lot with a project. TIA. https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=G-tfwX0XokG8VOPxsWs8d31G9nxmTqFErp1ZuFSNHU9UMFhKNVlNSTZVVUwwNFU3NjBJRDhUSEg4Wi4u

1 comment
seitabon
@seitabon  ·  2 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any whats app group for CAT'19?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Gargi_garg
@Gargi_garg  ·  560 karma

Unable to search the link.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Gauravs13
@Gauravs13  ·  0 karma

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.......com/Gz0mrXhrAUiE6qynnH7wFY

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...