The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the results for the preliminary online examination for CRP RRB VIII Office Assistant (Multipurpose) on its official website – ibps.in. Those candidates who had given the preliminary online examination for IBPS Regional Rural Banks (RRB) Clerk Office Assistant VIII Prelims examination can now check their results and download the results if needed.
Also, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) had conducted the preliminary exam for clerk office assistant from 27 July to 1 August 2019. The candidates who all have passed the preliminary examination will now have to sit for the main examination, stated by the reports.
Now you can go and visit the official website of IBPS i.e.– ibps.in
Following are the steps to check the results-
- Go to the above-mentioned link.
- Click on the link which mentions ‘Preliminary Online Examination for CRP VIII Office Assistant (Multipurpose)’ on the head of the homepage
- A new page shall be opened.
- Then candidates need to fill in their particular registration numbers and date of birth and download their results.
- They are also advised to take a print out of the results for future reference. A copy of the results shall also act handy.
The IBPS is a self-governing body set up to select personnel for various client organizations. It renders service to all Public Sector Banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC and Insurance companies etc. which are the top-ranking and reputed. The main motto of the organization is speed accuracy and confidentiality.
The IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is a recruitment body that conducts bank exams for the recruitment of candidates in a bank. It includes four banking exams: IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB, and IBPS SO Exam. All these IBPS Bank Exams are conducted individually in diverse months and for different posts of a bank. The exams are conducted in the months of October, November, December, and January.
Also, candidates before applying for any of these exams you must make sure you satisfy all the eligibility conditions required to appear in the exam.